What makes POPE Initiatives unique in the arena of global mission is the multi-sectored and multi-partnered approach to reaching an unreached people group. After accurately determining WHERE the global church is in reaching a UPG and understanding the ultimate goal of biblically healthy church formation and multiplication, we can chart a general path (connect the dots) between the two. A key element in accomplishing this task is the existence of a qualified project manager.
A Project Manager with POPE Initiatives is responsible for the following (as it relates to the languages and UPGs within their cluster):
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of the current situation of the church, its leaders, and the culture where it exists.
- Maintaining a clear picture of media product development for their languages.
- Maintaining a general knowledge of effective strategies for reaching UPGs.
- Evaluating and managing multiple projects that will effectively reach UPGs.
- Managing the entire tableau of projects needed to reach their UPGs.
Current Cluster Project Managers
Vivian – Egypt
Pam – Non-Arabic
Eunice – Pakistan
Al – Saudi Arabia
Nabil – Syria/Jordan
Ken – Sudan
Spencer – Yemen
Special Projects (Needed)